Sunday, September 15, 2013

Tot Cot Daycare Nap Mat

Urban Infant Tot Cot Daycare, PlanetAfter going through 2 crappy nap mats I wanted something with quality. This rocks. No padding to worry about becoming "lumpy" and it isnt needed because they sleep on mats. They love that they have a friend to go in the little pocket. It washes and dries well. Love it. Would buy another for another child.

Made for "Cot" beds. there is no padding casue it is for a cot. its good for your younging to lay on when its bedtime so that they are not on the ground it self. my little girl likes it enough to sleep in it with or with out it bing on a cot. its good for the money but if you want padding then you are going to have to look for something more.

Buy Tot Cot Daycare Nap Mat Now

Purchased this product for my 4 years old kid for day care nap time.

Pros

1) Fits longer day care nap cots very well.

2) Sheet base,blanket and pillow together, very convenient.

3) Pretty and colorful , kids love.

Cons

1) Slight bobbling after first wash.

2) pillow in very bad shape after wash.(though it is optional to wash the pillow, as it is removable)

3) blanket is very thin.

Read Best Reviews of Tot Cot Daycare Nap Mat Here

I bought this for my 1 year old for preschool, so far so good. I really loved the design and the colors very modern but still super cute, plus in comparison to all the other Nap Mats out there...and trust me I looked plenty!..this one takes the cake. They don't use cots at his school but mats instead and his teacher says it still fits and works great. I wash it every Friday and it's very easy! Pillow comes out and it dries fast and no fading! The blanket is attached and is a soft fleece and there is also a cute little pocket for a favorite buddy.

The only reason I gave 4 stars is because the fabric is sort of thin, but that is all nap mats.

Overall it was an awesome buy, to top it off I order late Saturday night and received by MONDAY early afternoon!!! Super fast shipping and it was standard shipping...to top it off this company is very green, which was a plus for us, and it came it a very cute reusable bag!

Want Tot Cot Daycare Nap Mat Discount?

perfect for my sons nap at day care. It fits his mat perfect and no loose blankets that fall off.

No comments:

Post a Comment