Sunday, November 17, 2013

Bradford Textile USA Made Soft Bed Pillow, 100-Percent Polyester Fill with Poly/Cotton Fabric Cover

Bradford Textile USA Made Soft Bed Pillow, 100-Percent Polyester Fill with Poly/Cotton Fabric Cover, KingI think a pillow is a very subjective review, as your liking of a pillow depends on what kind of pillow firmness, etc. you like. I like the feel of down, but sometimes down is "too" soft and feathers can pop out, etc. This is very soft like down, but with a slight bit more of support than a down pillow. Not too firm, not just a blob of feathers.

Other pillows like this were twice the price at department stores.

I've struggled with different pillows for years. Had the full goose down but allergies forced me to give them up. Went to hypoallergenic, thought a firm pillow would give me support, sure it did, but it also gave me a neck ache. Decided to go back to a 'soft' pillow and chose these. They looked almost TOO puffy, but once I got over the 'look' and actually slept on it, I was pleasantly surprised. My husband doesn't use the sham underneath anymore. I found it was more supportive than I expected and I don't have a neck ache anymore !! Very nice quality. I hope to have these for some time.

Buy Bradford Textile USA Made Soft Bed Pillow, 100-Percent Polyester Fill with Poly/Cotton Fabric Cover Now

I got this pillow for a deployment to Afghanistan and it did the job, best part the pillow was made in the USA.

Read Best Reviews of Bradford Textile USA Made Soft Bed Pillow, 100-Percent Polyester Fill with Poly/Cotton Fabric Cover Here

In today's market, a truly soft pillow is very hard to find. This is not it. It is fluffy, it is full, it is softer than many, but if you are looking for a soft, malleable pillow, keep looking. I get headaches from over filled or too firm pillows and this one is definitely overfilled. It may eventually flatten down to what I am looking for, but if you want it right straight out of the box, you may not like this one.

Want Bradford Textile USA Made Soft Bed Pillow, 100-Percent Polyester Fill with Poly/Cotton Fabric Cover Discount?

I ordered this pillow because it's impossible to find a soft pillow in stores. The description sounded good but, when i received it, just another low end $10 fiber pillow you find in any store. Didn't want to bother with return, kept to use with shams, not for sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment