Sunday, November 17, 2013

Brentwood Quilted Doeskin 17-by-17-Inch Box Pillow

Brentwood Quilted Doeskin 17-by-17-Inch Box Pillow, LodenBought one of this pillow a while back and am coming back for more. It is soooo soft, has been washed and hasn't lost its shape, and is perfect for the couch. Great to lean against or lay down and take a nap with, too!

The item was packaged well & shipped quickly. Exactly as advertised. Would not hesitate to buy again from this company. Thanks

Buy Brentwood Quilted Doeskin 17-by-17-Inch Box Pillow Now

These are great I just wish the the cases were removable in order to put in some other material that would keep it's shape better. I would buy them again and I might need to order more for a backup. They match our new rug perfectly.

Read Best Reviews of Brentwood Quilted Doeskin 17-by-17-Inch Box Pillow Here

I bought two of this pillow to replace pillows purchased at BBB four months ago (and which have since been torn apart by my overzealous boston terrier, who likes to nest when napping). While not as "squishy soft" as the ones from BBB, and thus not as nice to lay your head on, I think these will last us quite a while. They are sturdy and serviceable, and the "doeskin" fabric is remarkably easy to clean. I've already had to take a damp cloth to both to remove some dirt and dog slobber, and both pillows look almost brand new after drying in the sun.

Want Brentwood Quilted Doeskin 17-by-17-Inch Box Pillow Discount?

The color is a richer plum than the picture, which is good. It was exactly what I was looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment