The inflate valve is very easy to use, not like a little inflatable raft where you have to blow hard just to get any air to move. This valve is large enough to stick your thumb in (which is key come deflation time!). Just a few easy breaths and it is full. Then you can put it around your neck and "tap" the valve to deflate it until it is just perfect.
If you happen to get a few airplane seats in a row to lay down on, and you happen to be wearing some over the ear headphones, like say some noise cancelling headphones, then you are in for a real quite sleep since the headphones can fit in the hole as you use this as a 'regular' pillow. Not perfect, but better than trying to use a normal pillow with headphones!
Seems well made, folds into a pocket that is part of the terry-cloth-like covering so storage is pretty easy. Deflation is super quick since you just push a finger into the valve and flatten it out.
It is a little hard to get it folded back into the pocket, so that's why I'm not giving a perfect 5 star rating.After much online research but inability to try these products, I settled on this travel pillow. Its removable/washable covering and built-in traveling case were selling points, in addition to the fact it was one of few I found not made in China. The product also seems to come with a lifetime warranty (you'll want to double check that as fact).
Despite my optimism, I was unable to make this item work for me. I don't at all consider my neck small, but the space in this pillow is so large it cannot offer the support I am seeking. And don't even think of using it if you end up in a seat that does not recline (such as in from of the emergency exit on an airplance)! The company does sell a smaller neck pillow as well, but again, I never would have considered this would apply to me. Disappointing.
Buy Eagle Creek Travel Gear Sandman Travel Pillow Now
Eagle Creek has solid products and this travel pillow is one of them. Bought it as a gift for someone who is semi-particular with their travel pillow and he was pleased!Read Best Reviews of Eagle Creek Travel Gear Sandman Travel Pillow Here
Great product. This is the second Eagle Creek Travel pillow we purchased. It's very comfortable and adjusts easily. (Something you will be happy about as cabin pressure changes in the plane.) Arrived timely. We're pleased.Want Eagle Creek Travel Gear Sandman Travel Pillow Discount?

No comments:
Post a Comment