Buy Westin Heavenly® Mattress Pad Now
I couldn't decide whether to go with this one or something different like the down mattress topper I had purchased for my previous bed. Since I ordered the heavenly bed and saw a lot of rave reviews for this official mattress pad, I went ahead and ordered it. I realize it's a pad, not a topper, but the reviews swayed me. It's fine, but I don't feel it makes any kind of measurable difference in comfort, which is where I think some of the reviews were misleading. For the price, I would definitely prefer to invest this amount into a down mattress topper. If it's additional comfort you're after, go for the down mattress topper.For the cost of this mattress pad, I expected a better quality with more padding in the pad itself. I was disappointed.Was a Christmas gift for my sister and brother-in-law. She text me and said she had the best sleep she's had in a long time. She slept on one of the mattress covers while on a trip, so she knew what she wanted.Sunday, June 15, 2014
Westin Heavenly® Mattress Pad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment