Sunday, June 30, 2013

TEMPUR-Cloud Pillow - Standard

TEMPUR-Cloud Pillow - StandardThis pillow is excellent. It is designed for side and back sleepers. If you are a stomach sleeper, do not buy this pillow.

It provides plenty of support while still being soft and comfortable. It's breathable and has enough loft to support your head without putting stress on your shoulders or neck.

I have a forward posture, suffered from neck pain for years and have tried all kinds of other therapeutic pillows to try to remedy the problem (water-based, air-based, various contoured memory foam, etc). This is the only pillow I have ever tried that really worked.

Note: It does require a bit of a break-in period. Upon arrival, it will be very firm and smelly. After a few days, the smell will go away. The firmness will relax after a few weeks of use (though even with it being firm, it was not uncomfortable... just needed a little getting used to).

My wife and I have been using these pillows for over a year now and love them.

I was able to try this pillow in a Bed, Bath and Beyond, but they didn't have it in stock for purchase. I bought on Amazon and was really excited (believe it or not, to spend $130 on a pillow). The day I got it, I pulled it out of the box and knew something was off. It looked the same as the one in BB&B, but felt completely different. It had much more volume and was harder. It didn't have enough 'give' to it. I hate when pillows fight back and push against my head.

I am primarily a stomach sleeper and was looking for something really cush and flat, and also something that wouldn't suffocate me in the night time. My search continues.

Buy TEMPUR-Cloud Pillow - Standard Now

This is as described: Cloud, what would you expect from a cloud, comfort, zone out of your long day and dive into the midnight with a soft pillow (if you're a back sleeper or side sleeper you're good to go )

Read Best Reviews of TEMPUR-Cloud Pillow - Standard Here

Tried to return one of the Tempur-pedic pillows under warranty, since it become miss formed.

Tempur-pedic edit told me they did not honor warranty returns from "unauthorized sellers" and that Amazon was an unauthorized seller.

Sad that this company does not stand behind its products and expect consumers to know who is and is not an "authorized seller".

I will never buy from them again and caution you if you think you ought ever need to use the warranty not to buy through Amazon.

Want TEMPUR-Cloud Pillow - Standard Discount?

This pillow is very supportive but soft. It really supports you neck and head. I gave the pillow 4,stars because its very expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment