Wednesday, July 31, 2013

50-Inch-by-60-Inch Micro-Raschel Blanket by The Northwest Company

Northwest Company 50-Inch by 60-Inch Micro Raschel Throw, Jonas Brothers 'Modern Rock' DesignI was desperately searching, searching, and searching for a really soft blanket with Batman on it for my boyfriend on Valentine's Day (a little inside thing we have). When I stumbled across this one, my biggest concern was the softness of it. I could only find fleece, kids blankets that were either small, or looked scratchy. I was really concerned I wasn't going to be happy with the comfort of this blanket and then having to return it for another one I also found tempting.

When I received the blanket, it was PERFECT! The design was crisp and clear, poster-like even. The softness was better than the material I had hoped to find. I was just utterly surprised and excessively excited to have a blanket that was more than perfect. We call these kinds of blankets "good stuff" blankets, but this Batman blanket should be called "great stuff". I cannot express the excitement I had when I opened the package to feel its cozy-softness.

My boyfriend always had trouble staying warm at night with his thin comforter, but now he snuggles up in this blanket and doesn't have any problem with warmth. He says it's the most comfortable blanket he's ever had.

On top of the terrific quality, the shipping arrived a day earlier than I anticipated extremely speedy.

I HIGHLY recommend this blanket to those in search for a super-soft, comic book hero Batman blanket. I am beyond satisfied. Five stars doesn't even justify.

I bought this blanket from Hot Topic, and couldn't be happier.

It is made of a really warm fleece, which makes it better than the average blanket you buy at the store. Plus, it beats other blankets by a LONG SHOT!!! The graphics on it look JUST like the picture!! They are amazing. You'd expect them to be a little iffy, since they are on a blanket, not a poster. But you could hang it on your wall, and no one would be able to tell the difference. They are just so attractive and beautiful-looking. :)

I use it as an emergency blanket in the car, at friends' houses during late nights/sleepovers, and when I go to bed at night. One of my buddies called the Mickey a gangster, and that always makes me smile. :)

For washing, I've only had to wash it once. Doing this under the recommended settings (wash cold, dry low) worked well, and I can imagine it going through a thousand more washes without ruining the design. It is so durable. Durability definitely earns more than 5 stars.

Out of all the Kingdom Hearts items I own, this has to be my favorite. It is just so useful, and I have an excuse to snuggle it close without getting the "strange look" from those around me. :) Long live Kingdom Hearts!!

Buy 50-Inch-by-60-Inch Micro-Raschel Blanket by The Northwest Company Now

This is a very attractive blanket that is soft, thick and warm. It is a very good value for money. My daughter loves it!

Read Best Reviews of 50-Inch-by-60-Inch Micro-Raschel Blanket by The Northwest Company Here

This was a gift for my nine year old daughter. She flipped when she saw it!! Looks big and full of color and is comfortable and warm too! Very happy with this item

Want 50-Inch-by-60-Inch Micro-Raschel Blanket by The Northwest Company Discount?

Very nice. It is not a twin blanket size but just big enough to cover the top of the twin bed. It is soft and has bright colors. It is thick enough that it isn't thin and cheap. The binding edges have been holding up well with weekly washing. Very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment