Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The NeckPillow by Tempur-Pedic Queen Large Tempur Pedic 24 x 12 x 4.5

The NeckPillow by Tempur-Pedic Queen Large Tempur Pedic 24 x 12 x 4.5I have had my pillow for 9 years now. I can't sleep without it. I used to have such bad pain in my neck and shoulders. Since I bought this pillow I haven't had the pain. It does take a little while to get used to. It has held up great. It's just now starting to get "soft" on me and I need to replace it. I don't remember the smell being an issue for a long time. Maybe it was a little smelly for the first week.

The only bad thing about it is when it's cold, it turns hardvery hard. But over time you get used to this also, and after being on it for a while it will soften from your body heat. But it is so worth the cost if you don't ache in the morning. The cost is way too high but what price can you put on no pain in the morning? I think I have gotten my money's worth. I paid $150.00 for it 9 years ago.

I will be purchasing another one soon.

This pillow has made a huge difference in decreasing my pain level!

It is amazingly comfortable, like sleepling in heaven, I swear.

I had NONE of the problems the other reviewer describes... the smell went away quickly, my numerous indoor alergies had no problem with it, and it helped my pain level to go down.

HIGHLY recommended!

Buy The NeckPillow by Tempur-Pedic Queen Large Tempur Pedic 24 x 12 x 4.5 Now

I purchased mine in 1998 after some back problems. Had a hard time getting used to it in the first week, and have used it since. I am so used to it that I even travel with it. I would highly recommend it for side or back sleepers. Never had a smell problem.

Read Best Reviews of The NeckPillow by Tempur-Pedic Queen Large Tempur Pedic 24 x 12 x 4.5 Here

I've had a Tempur-pedic bed with the matching Tempur-pedic pillows for about 5 years and have always loved it! I have been wanting one of the Tempur-pedic neck pillows and now I have one. I can't stop saying enough good things about it!! It's wonderful!

Want The NeckPillow by Tempur-Pedic Queen Large Tempur Pedic 24 x 12 x 4.5 Discount?

Bought this pillow for my wife to replace the same one I bought directly from tempur pedic. This pillow did not feel right in the beginning and she wakes up with a stiff neck everyday. I spent $134.00 dollars on a pillow that isn't as good as the 1 1/2 year old one it was supposed to replace.I would like some type of refund for this $134.00 dollar facsimile of the real thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment