Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Silky Bamboo Duvet Cover Set 100% Bamboo Cotton Queen OR King Size 3PC Duvet Set

King / Cal-King Linen Silky Bamboo Duvet Covers 100% Viscose from Bamboo Duvet Cover SetsI confess that these were my first-ever bamboo duvet covers. I was always afraid that they be uncomfortable but i was wrong! These are wonderful, soft, actually toooo soft, and yes they are the softest material in the world like they describe them or I ever felt in my life, quality duvet that make me look forward to going to bed at night and it even harder to get out in the morning. They seemed a little expensive but I didn't think I'd get quality at any less expense, and I even paid double the price from bbab for cotton sheets and they are not as soft as these bamboo duvet cover sets. I actually won't buy cotton bedding after trying these. I also purchased the sheets from Royal Hotel bedding 2 weeks ago and wow I'm rapped with the sofest sheets and duvet covers. I recommend you snap up this deal if you are looking for duvet cover or even sheets! You won't be disappointed! I'd give these 10 stars if I could!

No joke I bought the duvet cover (comes with two pillow cases/shams, bonus!) for my husband who sweats like a woman in menopause every night. I haven't surrendered it to him since the night I went to bed first and gave it a test drive. I love it!

It's incredibly expensive to buy bamboo and this was the best value I found doing a lot of research all over online sites.

Needs to be washed first because there is a smell not a bad one but a kind of outdoorsy fresh bamboo smell actually. Was even softer after washing.

Also, not too delicate but of course I will be washing separately and carefully following directions to keep this treasure around forever! And yes, it's so awesome it is worth the inevitable trip to hell I will likely receive for degifting...

Buy Silky Bamboo Duvet Cover Set 100% Bamboo Cotton Queen OR King Size 3PC Duvet Set Now

This is a wonderfully soft cover. Bought the blue, it's a pale blue but very nice. Wish they had more vibrant color choices but it is a good quality.

Read Best Reviews of Silky Bamboo Duvet Cover Set 100% Bamboo Cotton Queen OR King Size 3PC Duvet Set Here

These are the best duvet cover set i have ever tried, they are very soft smooth and very comfortable i recommend these to everyone! prices is very reasonable for the quality.

Want Silky Bamboo Duvet Cover Set 100% Bamboo Cotton Queen OR King Size 3PC Duvet Set Discount?

Was initially sceptical, but after reading reviews gave these a go. They are great, good quality, incredible smooth and value for money. I'm a bit confused about whether Bamboo fabrics are truely ecologically sound, but the product seems very good.

Save 65% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment