Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Indulgence Standard/Queen Side Sleeper Pillow by Isotonic 28"x20"

Indulgence Standard/Queen Side Sleeper Pillow by Isotonic 28'x20'I bought this pillow about 5 years ago in a popular home goods store. I actually bought two, one Queen size and one King size, as I like to sleep on my side with one pillow below my head and another above it (kind of like a sandwich, lol). I had the opportunity to try them out in the store and they seemed just perfect. So, not knowing how they would hold up over time, I bought them.

Some folks can sleep on any old pillow not me. I'm pretty particular about what I sleep on, meaning "bad pillow" equals "sore neck". Up until the point I found this pillow, I had always been on the hunt for the "perfect pillow." And now that I've found it, I'm sticking with it. Five years later, this pillow has not broken down at all, it looks and feels like the day I bought it. It stays full and softly conforms to the contours of your head in just the right way. It isn't bouncy like cheaper pillows, nor does it become flat as soon as you lay on it. It has a very substantial amount of heft to it, just like a down pillow (but it's not down, it's synthetic, which in my case is good as down makes me sneeze my head off). The thread count on the cover is very high and the pillow is even sewn with a silver lining all the way around it. You can just feel the quality of this pillow. It truly is luxurious, and although it's pricey, it's honestly worth every penny. How many things have you bought in life that you can say that about? You'd buy them again in a second right? This pillow is one of those things.

The reason I'm writing this review is because I was away this weekend and my wife had the opportunity to "steal" my pillows and sleep on them. She now wants one of her own so I'm buying her one today. She was shocked that she never knew how comfortable the pillows I slept on were...lol. So I came on Amazon and was surprised to see no reviews for this remarkable pillow. So here you go. You can thank me later. You spend 1/3 of your life sleeping, don't cut corners on your pillow (or your bed!). Cheers.

This pillow is amazing. Its the most comfort ive got from rest, in my entire life. It also holds up VERY well. Ive had mine for well over 3 years and its still exactly like the day I bought it. Most pillows by now would be paper thin and worthless.

Buy Indulgence Standard/Queen Side Sleeper Pillow by Isotonic 28"x20" Now

If you want indulgence you may nee to purchase 4 of these per person. When you put your head on this pillow your head goes down to the bed. No neck support at all! I've had other slide sleepers and had great experiences and lots of good sleep, Nothing to do with the seller or shipping. The order was packed and shipped immediately. io m

Read Best Reviews of Indulgence Standard/Queen Side Sleeper Pillow by Isotonic 28"x20" Here

No comments:

Post a Comment