Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Organic Buckwheat Pillow - Travel/ Child Size (11" x 16")

Organic Buckwheat Pillow - Travel/ Child SizeMonths ago I got the Japanese size pillow. In that review, I noted that some people objected that it wasn't as big as a standard pillow but I found it's size to be fine.

I got this one because I'll be traveling soon, but I've been using it nightly in the meantime. I like it. Not sure yet, but it is possible I may use this one as my regular pillow. It's one advantage, other than for traveling, over the larger size is when I toss and turn. I happen to do that a LOT. Buckwheat hull pillows are fairly heavy so the smaller size makes it easier to move the pillow to my new position.

Everyone also needs to understand that this company really fills the pillow with hulls and that makes it rather hard. You need to take some out put in a zip-lock bag or something. Now the hulls can move around easily and it is MUCH more comfortable rather than hard. After a year or so, the hulls get "polished", which is also good (they slide around more easily), but it also reduces the bulk in the pillow. Simply take the bag of unused hulls and add what you need back in!

I took this pillow on a 3 week trip around India and slept like a baby everywhere. Indian beds are hard but their pillows are super large and unyeilding. Note: I took a little of the buckwheat husks out of the pillow to make it a little more flexible. Now I am using the same pillow on my own bed. I probably won't ever use any other pillow for my head.

Buy Organic Buckwheat Pillow - Travel/ Child Size (11" x 16") Now

I just ordered the travel pillow so I never have to be without my buckwheat. I originally bought this pillow (Japanese size) to help me recover from whiplash. It does take some getting used to. I had to take some of the buckwheat out to make it more comfortable. The pillow also ran a little cool for me (great ventilation) so I wrapped it in some fleece and it was perfect. I'll never go back to the old polyfil pillows. My neck is fantastic now and I am sleeping better than I have in years. I am a stomach sleeper and have found no problems with this pillow. It conforms to however you want to sleep. Love it! Love it! Love it!

Read Best Reviews of Organic Buckwheat Pillow - Travel/ Child Size (11" x 16") Here

My toddler son loves this pillow. It was easy to travel with, but even at home it gives him the right support he needs at this beginning age to use a pillow. It is not flimsy so he cannot wrap it around his face. With other pillows, he usually pushes them away in the middle of the night. This one, he sleeps soundly on his back, on the pillow, all night.

Want Organic Buckwheat Pillow - Travel/ Child Size (11" x 16") Discount?

Great pillow, solid construction, very easy on the Earth and no off-gassing as with all that "memory foam" crap (which are probably made in China out of benzene and processed Panda bone marrow).

This is a nice little pillow for travel or for grabbing naps at the office mid-afternoon. Don't forget a pillow cover-this company makes a nice one that fits just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment