Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Rebel Flag Print Against a Blue Background - 800 Count 100% Polyester Microfiber Sheet Set

New King Size 6 Piece Rebel Flag 800 Count Microfiber Sheet & Pillowcase SetI purchased these sheets and was very happy with the product when they first arrived. After a few days on the bed I noticed that the blue color was coming off on our skin as we slept. So I washed them. Well they lost all their new crisp feel and the colors really faded!. And only 1 washing!! Put them back on the bed and still the blue color only is rubbing off on us again. Would not recommend these. Not sure how many washings it wil take before the blue color will stop bleeding.

I expected to receive a heavier set of sheets based on being 800 count. What I received seems poorly made and very thin. I do not think it is worth nearly what I paid for it.

Buy Rebel Flag Print Against a Blue Background - 800 Count 100% Polyester Microfiber Sheet Set Now

My daughter LOVES them!! She was very surprised on Christmas morning when.she openrd them.instead of plain red sheets to go with her rebel flag comforter!

Read Best Reviews of Rebel Flag Print Against a Blue Background - 800 Count 100% Polyester Microfiber Sheet Set Here

Received in time for Christmas, no problems at all! We definitely use them again. My son was very happy! Thanks,

Want Rebel Flag Print Against a Blue Background - 800 Count 100% Polyester Microfiber Sheet Set Discount?

I received them quicker than promised. Bright vibrant colors. Colors easily rubbed off on skin. I think they are a good quality sheet, soft and fit nicely. Would have given 5 star but they lost a lot of color during first washing, other than that they are a great value and quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment