Tuesday, July 30, 2013

SheetWorld Crib / Toddler - Percale Baby Pillow Case - Light Solids - Made In USA

SheetWorld - Baby Pillow Case - Percale Pillow Case - Light Solids - Sage - Made In USAI'm pretty sure this pillow case says it is 100% cotton. It is very stiff and seems like it has been treated with something so get it so stiff. I had to wash the crap out of it several times before it was usuable for a baby. I wouldn't recommend it. I kept it because it was more trouble than it was worth to have to mail it back. I will say though if you dont mind washing it half a dozen times before you use it, that I like the design of it. It is designed with the pillow entering the center and closes up like a pocket. It isnt the standard sack pillow case.

The pillowcase uf a lovely color, is sized perfectly and washes beautifully. What more could a grandma ask!

Buy SheetWorld Crib / Toddler - Percale Baby Pillow Case - Light Solids - Made In USA Now

I have tried to find baby pillow cases for ages. i finally found this product. when the white pillow case finally

wears out i will buy another color.

i am glad it was able to purchase this product

Read Best Reviews of SheetWorld Crib / Toddler - Percale Baby Pillow Case - Light Solids - Made In USA Here

I love this pillow case for my toddler. The overlapping center opening is so much better than an opening at one end. The material is soft and seems to be good quality.

Want SheetWorld Crib / Toddler - Percale Baby Pillow Case - Light Solids - Made In USA Discount?

Exactly as advertised and arrived early. (Slit for the pillow is in the back.) The color was just as I imagined it would be.

Save 38% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment