Saturday, August 31, 2013

Disney Fairies Fantasy Floral Standard Size Reversible Pillowcase

Disney Fairies Fantasy Floral Standard Size Reversible PillowcaseMy 4 year old loved this nice addition to her Tinker Bell fairy tell bedroom!! It matches her tinker bell bedspread and curtains perfectly!

This pillow case is absolutey adorable, nicely made and very cute. I was expecting it to be rough and of low quality, as others that I have seen in the store, but this one was awesome. It's bright and colorful, and my daughter and I, both love it. One side has the Disney Fairies-Silvermist and Fawn, and the other side has a design and is pretty too. Thank you for a great pillow case, and I would recommend and buy again.

Buy Disney Fairies Fantasy Floral Standard Size Reversible Pillowcase Now

No comments:

Post a Comment