Saturday, August 31, 2013

Faux Fur Pillow Covers 18" X 18" (Set of 2) - NewArrivals

Faux Fur Pillow Covers 18' X 18' - Chinchilla - PWAlright, so I was so impressed with the faux fur blanket that I ordered from this seller that I had to get some pilows to match and again, I am not disappointed! First of all, they are very sleek and shiny which you don't really get from the pictures from the website. They are also just as soft as my throw blanket so I am very pleased. One thing thought my blanket does not shed as much as these pillows do. It's not that clumps of hair come off but you definitely get some little floaty hairs in the air. The only thing I could compare it too is when you pet a dog or cat and some of their hair starts to drift around after it sticks to you hand. I literally just got them out of the box though, so perhaps it can be vacuumed or brushed off so it doesn't do that anymore. Overall, still very soft and shiny, and match wonderfully with my blanket.

They are really beautiful very easy to slip over and zip up.I just bought two chair's in Leopard print theses pillows accent my Cream leather sofa .I did the Lynx and Leopard two of each really tied every thing together,very pleased thank you.

Buy Faux Fur Pillow Covers 18" X 18" (Set of 2) - NewArrivals Now

these are really nice. very silky and long fibers with quality and nicely finished zipper closure. i used 20"x20" [slightly larger] pillow inserts to give a well-stuffed look to these covers.

the only thing i don't like is the dry clean only care instruction. i also have the leopard throw from this company and use it constantly. i will eventually just take the chance and machine wash it on gentle/cold.

Read Best Reviews of Faux Fur Pillow Covers 18" X 18" (Set of 2) - NewArrivals Here

PERFECT!! great quality, even better in person, goes great with my comforter! Just be sure that you read this carefully...they are only covers.

Want Faux Fur Pillow Covers 18" X 18" (Set of 2) - NewArrivals Discount?

These sounded like they might be just terrible but I took the chance and they are really quite fine. Well made. Good looking.

Save 33% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment