Sunday, September 29, 2013

600 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton 600TC Twin Extra Long Sheet Set, Twin XL, Blue Solid 600 TC

600 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton 600TC Twin Extra Long Sheet Set, Twin XL, Blue Solid 600 TCI recently ordered two sets of the Twin XL size Egyptian cotton bedsheets, to use on my king-size bed which has two separate mattresses (two twin xls). The color is beautiful and the sheets are heavenly soft. I laundered the sheets before I put them on the bed; they fit the mattresses perfectly and could probably cover the thickest of plush mattresses. My mattresses are not quite a foot thick.

600 threads per inch is good and soft. I have some sheets that are 1500 threads per inch, also Egyptian cotton, and they feel stiffer than the 600 threads per inch. I think 600 tpi is good enough for me.

The sheets are pricey, but you get what you pay for. By the way, the instructions say that you should wash these sheets only in cold water. I do not; I always wash bedsheets in hot water to help eliminate dust mites. These sheets do not shrink at all in hot water. They launder perfectly.

Overall I recommend these sheets to all. They are well worth the price.

Save 53% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment