Monday, September 30, 2013

Egyptian Linens 1200 Thread-Count, Queen Pillow Cases, Black Damask Stripe, Set of 2

Egyptian Linens 1200 Thread-Count, Queen Pillow Cases, Black Damask Stripe, Set of 2I bought these sheets approximately 2 months ago. Initially, I was sooooo excited to have found black sheets with a high thread count, I paid the full $99, they are AWFUL! Since buying them I have washed them 12 times hoping that they would soften; no such luck. They are extremely rough to the touch, in fact I bought cheap 300 thread count sheets from Walmart for my pull out couch that are softer and smoother to the touch... currently, they are living in a corner while I decide if I should keep wasting my time washing them or just donate them to goodwill. I would not recommend wasting your money.

Had these for over a year. Great quality! No rips or tears and very little fade. Still look brand new and feel amazing against my face. Very soft and expensive looking.

Buy Egyptian Linens 1200 Thread-Count, Queen Pillow Cases, Black Damask Stripe, Set of 2 Now

No comments:

Post a Comment