Monday, September 30, 2013

STAY-TITE Drawstring secured sheet T300 100% Egyptian Cotton Sateen

Queen Drawstring Sheet White SET with pillow cassesI was extremely excited when I found these sheets as I have not been able to find a fitted sheet to properly fit my new memory foam mattress. The reviews I read convinced me to make the move despite the slightly inflated price.

When the sheet arrived I followed the instructions on the sheet included with the product. I tried pulling the cords once, then twice, gently at first then with a bit more pressure. But the cord didn't move and the sheet remained loose. I decided to check the website of the company () to see if I was doing anything wrong. But I was doing exactly as the instructions and video showed. So, I tried again and the sheet ripped. Imagine my displeasure.

I emailed the company to tell them I wanted a refund, or at least a new sheet. A representative of the company, Robert Briganti, refused to refund my money or return the sheet. Understand the company's website claims, in bold letters in a large font, "YOUR PURCHASE IS RISK FREE!!" Apparently Robert Briganti either doesn't understand what "risk free" means or he is simply an unscrupulous businessman who doesn't honor his guarantees. in fact, he didn't even engage me in a civil conversation that might have led to a more pleasant experience and resolution. Clearly this guy has no clue about service or how to win customer loyalty.

I'm not suggesting all the sheets are terrible (the other reviews suggest otherwise--of course they might be shills for the company--I'm saying "might be" not that they are). I might have received a sheet with an obstruction stopping the cord from pulling properly. Or, perhaps my particular setup (a memory foam mattress on top of a slatted platform bed--no box spring or foundation) isn't ideal for this mattress--maybe the cord gets stuck with the pressure of the mattress and the slats. Honestly I don't know, and Robert Briganti was never cordial enough to begin a discourse on this matter.

The biggest mistake I made was not ordering through Amazon--but I didn't notice the full size sheets here until after I ordered directly from his website. I know Amazon would have backed me in my dispute. I'm having a hell of a time with PayPal, who it seems, simply cares about if you received the item. The fact that it was defective doesn't mean much to them.

So, if you order from Amazon you might be OK. But I would think twice about dealing with this company and under no circumstances order directly from the website.

Love the Stay Tite sheets. The quality of the sheets feels very high end, the thread count must be high. They are very soft. The drawstring sheet fits perfectly over my mattress. I pull the string tight and press the cord lock and they stay put until I'm ready to remove them. I've tried the old elastic sheet straps that attach to each corner of the sheet, but they always came undone or slipped off the corners. I would buy these again. The only reason for the 4 stars is the cord lock is made of plastic, which a piece broke the first time I washed them. But nothing major, the lock still works. New Vision will even replace the lock for free.

Buy STAY-TITE Drawstring secured sheet T300 100% Egyptian Cotton Sateen Now

I have a mattress on the floor, I don't have a bed or a boxspring in the traditional sense.

I got very frustrated with fitted sheets sliding around and slipping off the mattress. These sheets are as soft as any I've ever slept on SOFTER the pull tie to tighten is easy to do and secures the fitted sheet to the mattress with one pull. LOVE IT. The pillow cases and the flat sheet that came with my set (I bought the queen set) are just as perfect and soft as the fitted sheet. The color is a bright snow white, which I love, though other colors would be a nice touch.

I'm so glad I bought these and wonder why eveyone hasn't yet! Have no doubt, the quality is wonderful, the ease of use is great. A purchase you won't regret ALL NIGHT LONG!

Read Best Reviews of STAY-TITE Drawstring secured sheet T300 100% Egyptian Cotton Sateen Here

This sheet works great. The drawstring is easy to work and the sheet stays on despite all my moving around. I'm a big boy and most fitted sheet do not stay on my mattress. I am so glad I found these sheets. The thread count may only be 300 but... They are very comfortable and so far are holding up to my abuse without a glitch! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a fitted sheet that wont come off the bed before their time.

Want STAY-TITE Drawstring secured sheet T300 100% Egyptian Cotton Sateen Discount?

I've been blessed. Been using these sheets for about 3 years now and I absolutely LOVE them. A must have for the honeymoon. :)

Try them you won't be disappointed. Be sure to get a few of them as you will want more than one.

No comments:

Post a Comment