Monday, September 30, 2013

Hampton 300-Thread-Count Cotton Sheet Set

Hampton Collection 300-Thread-Count Cotton Twin Sheet Set, ChocolateI had ordered three sets of these sheets. I washed one set and the smell from them when wet was horrible. I tried washing them three more times and the smell did not go away. Some chemical smell. So I returned the two other sets.

Washed these as soon as I got them (tide and downy) and love them...no problem with a smell from them. They are super soft and fit my memory foam mattress great with plenty to spare without popping off...perfect for summernot to hot to sleep under and be comfortable. Didn't have any issues with fading either.

Buy Hampton 300-Thread-Count Cotton Sheet Set Now

Took me a while to get my shipment in. The first shipment was lost in the mail however, Amazon did a great job at getting the second shipment to me. After washing it the first time there was a strong chemical smell however I line dried my sheets and most of the smell went away the first time. By the second wash I could no longer smell the chemicals. I love the feel of the fabric and the product is perfect for what I needed it for.

Read Best Reviews of Hampton 300-Thread-Count Cotton Sheet Set Here

I was surprised at the quality of these sheets for the price paid. They wash up nicely, fit perfectly and look great!

Want Hampton 300-Thread-Count Cotton Sheet Set Discount?

I would recommend these. They're rather masculine, which my fiancee likes. The stripe is a nice change from boring solid sheets. Rough at first but eventually soften up. I let my 2 dogs sleep in the bed (40+lbs) and their nails made small holes from jumping up. I don't fault the sheets, that's not normal wear and tear. However, I have some with a higher thread count that seem to be more durable.

Save 64% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment