Monday, September 30, 2013

Pointehaven 12-Piece 100-Percent Cotton Luxury Bedding Ensemble, Clarissa

Pointehaven 12-Piece 100-Percent Cotton Luxury Bedding Ensemble, Clarissa, KingThis comforter was chosen by my teenager, is well priced and beautiful. The description is very clear; however, I think the photograph shows a couple pillows that are not in the set. It took us a while to find Euro sham pillows (Target). All in all, we are thrilled with this purchase.

I couldn't be happier! Very vibrate colors and the material isn't scratchy at all. I don't think it's the best quality ever but it's not bad either. I'm guessing it'll last a couple of year which is fine with me. My daughter will probably want me to redecorate her room then anyway. You can't beat the price for what you get!

Buy Pointehaven 12-Piece 100-Percent Cotton Luxury Bedding Ensemble, Clarissa Now

Love the loft of the comforter. The colors are beautiful. The sheets are a little rough, but overall a great value for the whole package

Read Best Reviews of Pointehaven 12-Piece 100-Percent Cotton Luxury Bedding Ensemble, Clarissa Here

No comments:

Post a Comment