Thursday, October 31, 2013

12'' Therapeutic Pressure Relief Memory Foam Mattress - King

12'' Therapeutic Pressure Relief Memory Foam Mattress - KingI have fibromyalgia & my old bed became like sleeping on a bed of nails. I needed some restful sleep or I was headed for insanity!!! I was a bit worried ordering this bed for 2 reasons... First, I wasn't able to lay on it before purchase. I was also worried because there was only one review for this item. I got it anyway because of the layer that claimes to reduce the odor as I am VERY sensitive to these particular smells. We opened up the mattress as instructed (easy!) and I couldn't detect an odor with my face smashed into it!!! It is firmer and more supportive than other memory foam beds I've tried. The first night on the bed I used 2 pillows as I always do & had a sore neck in the morning. The second night I went to one pillow & the next morning I woke so very rested & actually came down the stairs with NO hip pain!!! I was out of town for 5 nights and really noticed how much pressure a regular bed puts on my joints!!! I came home & slept on this bed again & now I never want to sleep away from it!!! I can't say enough WONDERFUL things about this bed!!! If it's one you are considering...buy it!!!! The cover is so nice & there is NO heating up through the night. Really, this bed exceeds all it's claims. I am eventually going to replace the guest room bed with one of these as well.

UPDATE...it's been about a month & a half now & everyone has commented on how rested I'm looking, I'm taking less medications & everyone who's laid on it now wants one!!!

This is the first memory foam mattress I have ever owned and it is an incredible mattress! I have tried other memory foam types before and found them to be fairly soft and I wasn't crazy about sinking down several inches with other mattresses. I figured that the layering and the pressure relief claims of this mattress would likely result in a firmer surface and it certainly is! Regardless of the position I lay on it.. back, side or stomach it is extremely comfortable. The graphic doesn't do much justice to the cover of the mattress.. it is very plush and soft. I am very happy with this purchase.

Buy 12'' Therapeutic Pressure Relief Memory Foam Mattress - King Now

This item was delivered well packaged and we opened it and it was back to full size in a day. We waited two more days to put it on the bed and find it very comfortable and we have been getting a good night's sleep. Both my wife and I tend to sleep close to the edge of the bed and this mattress has returned to normal after we get up. This was the issue with our pillow top inner spring. The dogs and cats love the new bed as well. In fact they tried it out before we put it on the bed.

Read Best Reviews of 12'' Therapeutic Pressure Relief Memory Foam Mattress - King Here

OH my goodness, I got this mattress after careful and long process of my spouse and I going over reviews of other ones and I cant be more sattisfied with this one. I have several situations that helped me decide on the Pressure Relief therapuedic version, first off this is the only one with 4 layers that I found. Next the offinsive oder was not as prevelant as I anticapated. Hey if I litterly stuck my nose into the matteress it had a smell, but really was not that bad. I have also some serious medical conditions with my back and shoulder and let me tell you it has lessened my pain level upon waking. Thats GREAT! Overall excellant choice.

Want 12'' Therapeutic Pressure Relief Memory Foam Mattress - King Discount?

Purchased months ago other then being very Heavy I like it. It's keeping its shape and that is why I purchased it.

Save 53% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment