Thursday, October 31, 2013

Snoogle Chic - 100% Cotton Snoogle Replacement Cover with Zipper for Easy Use - Brown & Lilac Rings

Snoogle Chic - 100% Cotton Snoogle Replacement Cover with Zipper for Easy Use - Brown & Lilac RingsI had washed the cover the snoodle comes with and COULD NOT get it back on. So i went hunting for a replacement that had a zipper and really liked the pattern of this one. Its perfect. It goes on sooo easily and the pattern is soo cute! The fabric is not super soft but that doesn't bother me, i think after each wash it will get softer. I recommend any of the zip on and off covers for a snoodle!!

UPDATE: March 15, 2012

The stitches ripped out and proceeded to completely shredded the cover. The cover is too tight and caused this to happen. I returned to Amazon.com and hoping they will honor a return......

I've been using this cover for the past month on a nightly basis and the lack of stretch of the material is a problem. This is especially troublesome when trying to untangle yourself half asleep at 2 am to go to the bathroom. Mine is already ripped at the seam at the end with the more severe loop.

Buy Snoogle Chic - 100% Cotton Snoogle Replacement Cover with Zipper for Easy Use - Brown & Lilac Rings Now

I like the print on this cover and the material was soft, but there was no stretch to it which is needed for this type of pillow. This pillow is moved every which way and bends freely, the pillowcase does not. After the 1st week of having this product, I noticed a small tear in the fabric. I used the pillow for 5 months while I was pregnant, and by the end of those 5 months, the case was ripped 2 places, on the top bed and the bottom bend. Next time I get pregnant, I will need a new pillowcase and this will not be it.

Read Best Reviews of Snoogle Chic - 100% Cotton Snoogle Replacement Cover with Zipper for Easy Use - Brown & Lilac Rings Here

It's a nice looking cover and so nice to be able to unzip and wash it wish it would have come with the snoogle!

Want Snoogle Chic - 100% Cotton Snoogle Replacement Cover with Zipper for Easy Use - Brown & Lilac Rings Discount?

I used this cover throughout my whole pregnancy and for awhile afterwards, through all of that and washing it regularly it was still in great shape to pass along to my friend to use during her pregnancy. I would recommend this to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment