Thursday, October 31, 2013

Faux Rabbit Pillow Colllection 18" X 18" (Set of 2)

Faux Rabbit Pillow Colllection 18' X 18' - GreyThese pillows are beautiful, soft and a great color. I have them on my charcoal colored couch and they really brighten it up. I love "petting" them as I watch TV. Great price too!

I ordered these pillows because they looked soft and got good ratings but when I received the box with a couple of pieces of fabric I was confused. I never heard of a pillow without any kind of stuffing before so I came back and read more about it. How rediculous they only send you the cover for that price and then your expected to hunt down the filiing and stuff it yourself.

Buy Faux Rabbit Pillow Colllection 18" X 18" (Set of 2) Now

The pillows are excellent for my great granddaughter as they play on the floor with the furry pillows. They like them.

Read Best Reviews of Faux Rabbit Pillow Colllection 18" X 18" (Set of 2) Here

No comments:

Post a Comment