Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Jungle Passage Zebra 8-piece Comforter Set

Sherry Kline Jungle Passage Zebra Comforter Set, Queen,Black/White, 8 PieceI absolutly LOVE the bedset! Love the zebra and red! It came within 1 week of ordering! The only thing I was disappointed to find out, was that the red came out to be a more red-orange-rusty-ish color. & The shams are really long, hard to find pillows that fit "perfectly". Other than that amazing !!

You can't find a set or a deal like this in any store. The only negative is the fabric reminds me of a sleeping bag and is kind of loud. I love of course the Zebra, but the Red and the blocking are what really do it for me!

Buy Jungle Passage Zebra 8-piece Comforter Set Now

I was pleasantly suprised at the look, and overall quality of this comforter set. I was afraid that it might look cheesy, but it turned out to be very elegant and of high quality. I have already received several complements. Very satisfied.

Read Best Reviews of Jungle Passage Zebra 8-piece Comforter Set Here

Absolutely Love the comforter set. Well designed and durable. I have been looking for a black & white zebra print comforter set with a hint of color rather than one colored background & this set is perfect! Comforter doesn't slide off of my satin sheet. This comforter set arrived much earlier than the "expected" delivery date, which was a plus. I have received many great compliments on this set with inquires of where I purchased this unique set. By the way,the "red" looks more burgany than red. I purchased a Divatex Home Fashions Royal Opulence Red Satin Sheet set from Amazon, that didn't match the red in this comforter and had to exchange it for a Divatex Home Fashions Royal Opulence Onyx(black) Satin Sheet set that matches perfectly. Very pleased with this purchase.

Want Jungle Passage Zebra 8-piece Comforter Set Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment