Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Textrade Inner Spring Mattress in a Box- Twin

Textrade Inner Spring Mattress in a Box- TwinWe recently moved 3,700 miles and needed a mattress on arrival. We ordered the Textrade in advance and the apartment manager held it for us till we got there. Watching the mattress resume its normal shape was quite entertaining. Its like one of those tubes of dough that you pound on the counter-its just pops out everywhere when you cut the plastic. We though this mattress would be temporary, till we got settled in and could shop for something more expensive, but we both like it so much we plan to keep using it for our regular mattress. Its very comfortable.

I bought one of these for my 13 year old son. When I tried it I was amazed at how comfortable it is. I am now buying one for my daughter who is 17. I highly recommend this mattress. Not veryu expensive and very luxurious.

Buy Textrade Inner Spring Mattress in a Box- Twin Now

This mattress is remarkable as detailed in other reviews. It is comfortable as any I have slept on but after a month I do notice it is softer than it first seemed. Don't overlook the fact that it cannot be easily returned because you cannot put it back in the box it came in. All in all it is a very nice product and a good buy.

Read Best Reviews of Textrade Inner Spring Mattress in a Box- Twin Here

When he received it, he didn't believe how comfortable a mattress in a box can be.

My brother who got this as a gift says that this is one of the best mattresses he had.

Want Textrade Inner Spring Mattress in a Box- Twin Discount?

Let's get the obvious out of the way This is a pretty solid mattress; soft (perhaps too soft for some), comfortable, and seems to hold up after a year of solid use. The quality of the material feels sturdy and rip-resistant. For my guest room, I really couldn't have picked a better mattress.

Now, let's get to the biggest reason I sprung for these. My house has narrow stairs and inconvenient ceilings, so getting furniture from point A to point B can be a real pill from time to time. So when I see a mattress I can fit in my trunk, much less easily maneuver through tight spaces, I get a little excited. I snicker malevolently at my 20-year-old self, remembering him lugging mattresses up NYC walk-up stairs, shoving them into attic alcoves, cramming them in through awkwardly angled doorways.

Because that's the real beauty of this mattress. You can just tote it into any room you want, pull it out of the box, and poof, you've got yourself a mattress. But this trick only works once, so make sure you know where this is going. After that, it's a good old-fashioned, pain-in-the-neck mattress.

Save 23% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment