Thursday, October 31, 2013

Ostrich Pillow Office the Nap Pillow Car Pillow Everywhere Nod Off to Sleep,

Ostrich Pillow Office the Nap Pillow Car Pillow Everywhere Nod Off to Sleep,I purchased this for my daughter for Christmas, believing it to be the same as the much touted start-up invention I had read about in an article, or at least a product of similar utility and quality. However, when this package arrived (2 weeks after Christmas, I might add, even though I had ordered it a month prior, probably owing to the fact that it came straight from the factories of China), it was not at all what I had hoped. The stuffing is lumpy and nowhere near thick enough to be used as a headrest on airplane tabletops. The hand holes, which I thought would lead to separate padded compartments, for extra comfort and lift when leaning forward, were mere holes leading right in front of the face. So basically, you'll be sleeping with your face directly on your hands, which is uncomfortable for both your hands and facial muscles. Also, when using this pillow sitting up, there are open holes right next to your ears, eliminating any sound muffling capacities this pillow appears to have. The mouth hole is placed too high and is too large, and doesn't fully cover the eyes, thus the last useful possibility of this pillow is eliminated. I would like to get my money back, but I'm not sure how simple that will be since this is a Chinese company and would have to be shipped internationally. Save your time and money, buy the real thing!

This is not the real ostrich pillow, I have the real version to compare and this one is just a crapy one made in china...it's a ripp off

Buy Ostrich Pillow Office the Nap Pillow Car Pillow Everywhere Nod Off to Sleep, Now

The product smells not good and the quality of the stitching is bad because the fibre is disolving. No noice protection and the light protection is very low. You get bad air during sleeping. It is not clear how to clean the product. It is completly not usable and a regret of money!

Read Best Reviews of Ostrich Pillow Office the Nap Pillow Car Pillow Everywhere Nod Off to Sleep, Here

I gave it as present and she loved it. The product has very hight quality and I really recomend it.

Want Ostrich Pillow Office the Nap Pillow Car Pillow Everywhere Nod Off to Sleep, Discount?

I don't always take a nap, but when I do, I nap with my ostrich pillow. Like the bird from which the pillow takes its name , I sometimes like to bury my head and escape the overstimulation of the stressful world around me. And sometimes I just like to nap. In either case, I reach for the OP and enter a little corner of bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment