Saturday, November 30, 2013

Chooty Duck Royal Blue 17 by 17-Inch KE Synthetic Down Like Fiber Pillow, Set of 2

Chooty Duck Royal Blue 17 by 17-Inch KE Synthetic Down Like Fiber Pillow, Set of 2SAVE YOUR MONEY , DO NOT BUY THESE 100% POLYESTER FILL PILLOWS< NOT "DOWN LIKE" at all. Since when is polyester fill considered "down like"? If it's poly-fill ,then tell me it's poly fill, they make no mention of this until you open up your Amazon box and read the tag. Royal Blue is a bit of a stretch too. I should have know better than to buy pillows online, but now You do thanks to my purchase of $45 for some super cheap feeling pillows.

I like this color as an accent in my family room and it totally succeeds. The pillows are comfy and blend well with all the blue ikat accessory designs that are in fashon right now.

Buy Chooty Duck Royal Blue 17 by 17-Inch KE Synthetic Down Like Fiber Pillow, Set of 2 Now

No comments:

Post a Comment