Saturday, November 30, 2013

SLEEP SAFE BED BUG, DUST MITE, and ALLERGEN PROOF "Vinyl CRIB 6" Boxspring ZipCover, Size: Crib 28"x

SLEEP SAFE BED BUG, DUST MITE, and ALLERGEN PROOF 'Vinyl CRIB 6' Boxspring ZipCover, Size: Crib 28'x 52' x 6'deep Vinyl ENCASEMENT - compare priceI looked everywhere in town for a zippered vinyl crib mattress cover with no luck. I finally found this one on line and was hesitant purchasing it sight unseen. It does fit a full size crib mattress perfectly and slips on easily. It's thick and feels like it will be extremely durable. It's has a heavy duty zipper too. It can wipe clean and and doesn't have a plastic smell. The cover will protect the crib mattress yet it doesn't crinkle like a lot of plastic covers under the sheets. Will recommend to friends!

I bought this on a quick ship because I needed it right away. I liked the thickness and the size was generous so it was easy to slip on. While slipping it on the mattress I saw a gap in a seam, then another and another until I got frustrated with how many there were and counted them. There were SIX breaks in the seam. Some were about 4 inches long. I didn't have the time to send it back. I sure would have otherwise. Thank goodness my husband had some glue that held it together.

Buy SLEEP SAFE BED BUG, DUST MITE, and ALLERGEN PROOF "Vinyl CRIB 6" Boxspring ZipCover, Size: Crib 28"x Now

I love this mattress cover and searched far and wide for a company that made them in crib size. It fits perfect and seems sturdy. This will save me a lot of time and clean up when my child is ill and during potty training. Some people worry that the vinyl will make the mattress less comfortable but I put a very nice mattress pad on first and then put the vinyl over it. Works great without losing comfort.

Read Best Reviews of SLEEP SAFE BED BUG, DUST MITE, and ALLERGEN PROOF "Vinyl CRIB 6" Boxspring ZipCover, Size: Crib 28"x Here

We needed a waterproof mattress pad but didn't want to give up the protection from dust mites while potty training our daughter. Other covers say they are waterproof and are but who wants to strip a bed in the middle of the night to wash the cover. With this cover I can easily wipe the cover down and put on a clean sheet if she has an accident in her sleep.

Want SLEEP SAFE BED BUG, DUST MITE, and ALLERGEN PROOF "Vinyl CRIB 6" Boxspring ZipCover, Size: Crib 28"x Discount?

Fit mattress well, got here promptly and was all that it claimed to be. I am very satisfied with my order.

Save 68% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment