Friday, November 29, 2013

Elegance Linen ® Wrinkle Resistant - 1200 Series Luxurious Silky Soft 4 pc Sheet set, Deep Pocket U

1200 Series 4pc KING SIZE Microfiber Bed Sheet Set,Deep Pocket, BURGUNDYThese sheets are supposed to be 1200 thread count egyptian cotton... yeah, RIGHT! They're very thin with a satin feel. The edges of the pillow case are not sewn like we have here in the United States. These are sort of like a "pocket". The hems are all single stitched and the elastic isn't even sewn in well.

The seller wrote to me after I left a bad review and offered to give me back money on one set of sheets (I bought two sets) if I would remove my bad review, stating that I must have gotten a bad set of sheets (but both sheet sets are the same) and that my review really hurt his business. My point is this; if you don't want bad reviews, don't sell bad products!! I would NOT remove my review because I did not want someone else to end up buying this crap.

Never have I had a problem like this with Amazon.com. The item is completely falsely advertised, and the company blamed Amazon for the add and took no responsibility for the product. Nowhere in the original add does it say what it really is. When I contacted the seller multiple times, they contradicted themselves with their responses. When I asked for the third or fourth time to just have the product that was advertised, 1200 thread count Egyptian queen size sheets, instead of the microfiber (under $20 cheap sheets they sent that state on the product twice actually: that they only "feel" like 100% Egyptian cotton 1200), I was offered a refund over and over (to essentially send back the evidence at a complete inconvenience to me), and my question to have the real product sent was completely ignored each time. Now, I am a reasonable person, I said that I would not even leave negative feedback if they sent me the product and I returned the false one. If you still don't believe the negative reviews from this company (all the most helpful reviews on this product are negative for a reason)contact luke.yargo@live.com and I will be happy to send pictures and all the emails exchanged between myself and this company that I am sending to the BBB (to at least get my question answered) and FTC (for blatant false advertising). I warned the company...this goes to show you they really don't care. Don't believe them or their claim to completely satisfy customers...they don't even respond.

Buy Elegance Linen ® Wrinkle Resistant - 1200 Series Luxurious Silky Soft 4 pc Sheet set, Deep Pocket U Now

I was excited to receive the matching sheets to a duvet set, but when it arrived, I was so-o-o disappointed. It was completely another color. I emailed the seller right away and I refused an exchange (due to the lack of satisfaction with the duvet, as well, and requested a credit. Then requested info about how to return them. NO RESPONSE and no info in the delivery. I paid for the duvet set at the time of shipping, but have not received a credit or response. Have never had a problem like this buying from Amazon, but will really consider other choices before buying again.

Read Best Reviews of Elegance Linen ® Wrinkle Resistant - 1200 Series Luxurious Silky Soft 4 pc Sheet set, Deep Pocket U Here

While these sheets are soft, they are NOT 100% cotton. They are a microfiber, made of synthetic fibers (which means they will be easy to care for, wrinkle less, but make for a sweaty night's sleep). I am so angry because the packaging falsely advertises "100% Egyptian Cotton", yet in the smaller print you will notice when you receive the package, it reads "(compare to) 100% Egyptian Cotton". I really wish I wouldn't have bought these, because cotton sheets are so much more comfortable to sleep on and are breathable / less-thermal retentive.

Want Elegance Linen ® Wrinkle Resistant - 1200 Series Luxurious Silky Soft 4 pc Sheet set, Deep Pocket U Discount?

These sheets were billed as 1200 thread count, and there is no possible way that they are. I have 500 thread count sheets that are better quality than these are. They are so thin that you can see through them. They also are too big and don't fit the bed properly. I am very disappointed and will never order from this company again.

No comments:

Post a Comment