Monday, December 30, 2013

6pc 1200 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Sheet Set with 4 PILLOW CASES, Queen, Pink Stripe

6pc 1200 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Sheet Set with 4 PILLOW CASES, Queen, Pink StripeI bought these 1200 TC sheets as a second set. My main sheet set is supima cotton 450 TC. I expected that these sheets would be at least as thick and soft as my supima set. They are not though. They MAY be half as thick and soft as the supima (which have been used for four years). I even washed them before use because I've heard egyptian cotton gets softer with washings. I kept waking up in the night with my rings catching on these sheets.

I've been so happy with my supima sheets that I wanted to buy more of them, but I couldn't find them in pink. So, I thought I'ld take a chance with these egyptian cotton ones. I spent a lot of money for nothing because I hate these sheets. I feel surrounded in luxury in the supima ones. These feel as luxurious as a pair from Wal-Mart, maybe. I will never buy anything but supima again (even if I have to buy miss matched sheets)!!!!! You can get the supima ones at LinenSource & a couple other places on line.

The only good thing about these sheets is that they are really deep pocketed like they say.

Save 75% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment