Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Annas Ruffle Pink Full / Queen Quilt with 2 Pillow Shams

Annas Ruffle Pink Full / Queen Quilt with 2 Pillow ShamsWhen I found this online, I thought it was super cute! And I thought it looked very nice, however when I got it, I was extrememly disappointed. This is made of VERY cheap material. The material is all of the same quality, BAD. An easy way to explain it is the pink dust ruffle is see through. The colors are no where near as viberant as they appear online. I really took none of it out of the packaging as it was so apparent when I picked up the pillow that it was cheap. When I opened the quilt (which I would consider this more of a comforter) the "ruffled" material is simply a piece of material cut off and left, no finishing edges. Avoid this set!

Nice quilt and shams, but just a little small for a queen bed. Needed to buy bed skirt. Overall it looks nice!

Buy Annas Ruffle Pink Full / Queen Quilt with 2 Pillow Shams Now

beautiful quilt very durable & it really does match picture seller provided washes well too.

Read Best Reviews of Annas Ruffle Pink Full / Queen Quilt with 2 Pillow Shams Here

No comments:

Post a Comment