Tuesday, December 31, 2013

HoMedics SQ-TUBE-R SqUsh Tube Pillow - Red

HoMedics SQ-TUBE-R SqUsh Tube Pillow - RedI use this pillow as a lumbar support. It is stretchy, soft and very comfortable. I have read other complaints about odors with this type of pillow, but I haven't noticed any.

A family member went under a double-mastectomy and a friend suggested these. I sent two and since receiving the gift I haven't heard anything but great news about these pillows. I HIGHLY suggest them for a post-surgery gift. (plus they last longer than flowers anyways!)

Buy HoMedics SQ-TUBE-R SqUsh Tube Pillow - Red Now

The only serious problem with this pillow is that the plastic sheath expands. After only a few weeks, I can already see that I will need to tie it into a not at one end to keep its shape. Otherwise, this is a great pillow. In fact, it's the only one I sleep on.

If this review was helpful, please add your vote.

Read Best Reviews of HoMedics SQ-TUBE-R SqUsh Tube Pillow - Red Here

I actually bought three because I wanted two and one for my stepmom. I use these for driving from TX to MI, a 20 hour drive for my back and was pretty comfortable the whole way. My stepmom uses hers when they drive from FL to MI every year and she loves it as well.

Want HoMedics SQ-TUBE-R SqUsh Tube Pillow - Red Discount?

The most recent purchase of many Squish pillows. They are so addicting we no longer use "regular " pillows and the old ones are recycled to use outside in the hammocks and patio furniture.

Save 30% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment