Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Snoozer Full Body Pillow - Premium Hypoallergenic Comforel Down

Snoozer Full Body Pillow - Premium Hypoallergenic Comforel DownOriginal pillow was great except the pillowcase shrank a lot after the first wash which made it hard to get back on. Had it for 2 years then decided to get a fresh one.

The stuffing on the new one was changed and the new one collapses into a small useless thing. So, if you want a full body pillow don't buy this one.

Purchased this pillow a little more than a month ago. It was not as full as it appeared in the photos, but turned out to be just what I needed. After about a month, the pillow broke down, filling shifts and goes flat. This isnt worth bothering with-it's junk!!

Buy Snoozer Full Body Pillow - Premium Hypoallergenic Comforel Down Now

This pillow has helped me sleep during my pregnancy. It works well for me but not so well for my husband who is 5'11"

Read Best Reviews of Snoozer Full Body Pillow - Premium Hypoallergenic Comforel Down Here

I am 5 months pregnant and got this pillow. Overall I am happy with the pillow; it was actually a solution for a good night sleep. I sleep so much better and it accommodates my growing belly well. I like that this pillow is very long, considering that I am 5'11 myself. The only comments I have is that the pillow is thinner that I expected and very narrow. The product is good, but I think it is overpriced for what it is.

Want Snoozer Full Body Pillow - Premium Hypoallergenic Comforel Down Discount?

I ordered this pillow because I'm a side sleeper and wanted to decrease the strain on my hips/knees associated with this. I thought this would be the perfect solution so I wouldn't be battling a regular pillow and one of those dumb little knee pillows. I've been using this pillow for about 4 months now and it really gets the job done! Like other reviewers have stated, mine has lost some of its initial fluffiness, but it's still providing the support I need and is nowhere near flat. The cover that came with it is softer than I expected, however I hate white linens and really wish they sold additional colors. While I do love this pillow, I really don't think it's worth the $70+ that it is being sold at. For that price I'd expect some special foam filler or something. However, I can't complain too much because it is serving it's purpose and it has improved my comfort and sleep noticeably.

Save 9% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment