Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Construction Trucks, Police Cars, Tractors, Boys Twin Comforter Set (5 Piece Bedding)

Construction Trucks, Police Cars, Tractors, Boys Twin Comforter SetI ordered this set for my 2 yr old to transition him from his crib to a "big boy bed." The things I like about it: the bright colors are stunning and beautiful, the sheets are cute, and it comes with pillow sham. You can't see it in the picture (because the comforter is folded over), but it has airplanes flying across the top. Really cute! What I don't like: the fabric is cheap and thin. I paid a bit less for my daughter's bed set from a big box store, and the fabric is much nicer. The comforter also does not have much filler, making it not heavy enough for winter without another blanket. For what I paid, I expected better quality of fabric, which is why I gave the set only 3 stars. I'm afraid this set won't last long because the fabric is so cheap.

This comforter ser is exactly what I was looking for my 3 years old bedroom; Mom loves the colors and the kid loves the trucks.

Buy Construction Trucks, Police Cars, Tractors, Boys Twin Comforter Set (5 Piece Bedding) Now

No comments:

Post a Comment