Monday, December 30, 2013

My Pillow Pets SpongeBob - Yellow/Brown (Licensed)

My Pillow Pets SpongeBob - Yellow/BrownMy boyfriend got me the Spongebob pillow pet for our anniversary and I absolutely love it. I am 20 and proud to say I'm a Spongebob fan and this item is absolutely adorable. It looks just like Spongebob and easily folds down into a pillow or up into a huggable friend. The only complaint is his Krusty Krab hat was a little loose when I got him so I had to add a little bit of thread to secure it more. Other than that it is very soft, cute and a great gift for a Spongebob fan in your life.

I Bought this for my son and he loves it he don't let it go at all alwayz got it next to him when he sleepin

Buy My Pillow Pets SpongeBob - Yellow/Brown (Licensed) Now

My mom got me this one after an hour of begging, she got my sister the moose!! the only prob is that the Krusty Krab hat is kinda loose. i dont care though!!!!!! I

Read Best Reviews of My Pillow Pets SpongeBob - Yellow/Brown (Licensed) Here

No comments:

Post a Comment