Monday, December 30, 2013

The Original BD21 Multi-Position Inflatable Chair (4 Wedges = 1 Chair)

The Original BD21 Multi-Position Inflatable ChairAmazing chair. Many other position wedges/chairs are much more expensive, therefore we were skeptical when we ordered; but is amazing and works great. My wife and I love it for our times together. The chair even came with a plug in pump and cover. Thank you for the great product at a great price. Shipping was also very fast, Thanks.

I sleep on an adjustable bed every night. Going camping is difficult since we have a pop up and there's no way to put an adjustable bed in it. This was the closest thing I could find without breaking the bank. We bought 2 for camping. For some reason, both back pieces deflated on me IF I didn't have them aired up all the way. The back sits you up too high if you are trying to sleep on them. And the legs are lifted too much too for complete comfort. So, I deflated the back and legs some, but still not perfect. And your arms are dangling off as the width is pretty tight. It's hard to be in that position on an inflatable too because it's hard to reposition yourself if you need to. I ended up the last night using the leg part under my back and the back part under my legs. I didn't use the pillow with it (used my own real pillow) and I didn't use the foot rest but I think I needed it. Without the foot rest, I had a lot of knee pain with my legs dangling off (I hadn't brought it because I didn't think I'd need it). It helped me to be able to get up in the morning without dying of pain, but it's not a perfect solution either...still, I will probably use it again both camping and at hotels since I cannot lay flat without a lot of pain.

Buy The Original BD21 Multi-Position Inflatable Chair (4 Wedges = 1 Chair) Now

We ordered this chair for my husband who has severe sleep apnea and was having sinus surgery. Doctor recommended he sleep in a recliner to help him breathe for the weeks following surgery. We don't have a recliner, so we purchased this inflatable chair to use in our bed. Ordered it next day delivery, and it arrived on time. The box was on our doorstep as we returned from the hospital. Blew it up within minutes of being home, and he was propped up resting in no time. Wonderful product.

Read Best Reviews of The Original BD21 Multi-Position Inflatable Chair (4 Wedges = 1 Chair) Here

I bought this inflatable chair/cushions because I'm on the road a lot of late and I can't sleep in a normal flat bed. Due to a cronic back problem I've slept in a chair for the last several years aand now use an adjustable bed at home. So, anytime I travel I get lilttle or no , and very painful, sleep. This unit does help. I've actually gotten some good nights sleep using it but it takes some time to figure out how "little" air you really need. Too much and it just rolls around and tosses you in the floor or onto the mattress. Get the air correct and it isn't nearly so bad, but is still a little unstable.

Want The Original BD21 Multi-Position Inflatable Chair (4 Wedges = 1 Chair) Discount?

I have been sleeping in a recliner for almost two years now due to hip and back pain upon rising in the morning. My problem is travel haven't found a hotel yet that has a recliner in the room. After a couple of hours in a traditional bed, I am uncomfortable and sleepless. This past fall, we went to visit my parents for a week and I knew I couldn't go that long in a hotel bed. I ordered the inflatable chair and had it sent to my parents house where we picked it up and took it to the hotel.

It inflated quickly (pretty noisy pump!) and assembled easily, although it took us a couple of tries to get the correct configuration. I was surprised at how well the pieces stayed together throughout the night. At 5'11", I found that I really couldn't use the bottom piece (piece #1 in the illustration) as my feet pushed against it uncomfortably. I think it would be a definite issue for anyone over 6'. However, I was able to sleep and awake without pain!! I wouldn't say it is so comfortable that I would ever use it to replace my recliner, but it is a lifesaver when I am away from home!

Save 69% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment