Friday, January 31, 2014

Baby & Kids Travel Friends Pillow

Baby & Kids Travel Friends Pillow 0-12 Mos.This is a very good fit for my 7 month old. It works better than the wrap around type and stays in place a lot better. My daughter's head seemed to far forward with the wrap around pillow, but this one looks much more comfortable for her.

Purchased this for my 4.5 year old daughter after buying one for her 6 month old sister. I hated seeing her head slumped forward when she fell asleep in the car and hoped this would help. It does not keep her head in position and her head fell forward to her chest as usual. It's cute but worthless.

Buy Baby & Kids Travel Friends Pillow Now

I love this because his head is always in place when I'm driving at first I thought it was expensive but it's worth ur money!!

Read Best Reviews of Baby & Kids Travel Friends Pillow Here

we used this every day,, the baby love this pillow he also used to play in the car

i recommend this to your baby if you want to have a good travel

Want Baby & Kids Travel Friends Pillow Discount?

The item arrived promptly and exactly as described. My child found this product to be very un-comfortable. Each time I have tried to use the product he screams as though he is in pain. I had to discontinue using it after the fourth attempt. It was a waste of money.

Save 30% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment