Friday, January 31, 2014

Jenny George Rainier-Pieced Comforter Set with Iridescent Pleating

Jenny George Rainier-Pieced Comforter Set with Iridescent Pleating, QueenI received this item a week ago and the pictures on the site do not do it justice. This is very beautiful. The colors are muted green, purple and gray. The King size actually covers the bed so many King comforters barely make it over all sides. VERY pleased with way it looks on my bed and it is very warm too.

it was kind of dark but you if you have a lot of sunshine in your room it will probably be alright. It was also too shiny for me.

I sent it back.

Buy Jenny George Rainier-Pieced Comforter Set with Iridescent Pleating Now

This comforter set is really beautiful! It arrived early and was in great condition. My only problem was trying to find which color sheets would look best with the comforter. I even scouted the internet trying to find what sheets they paired with the comforter set and couldn't find it. So, I opted for light blue sheets which turned out really nice, not perfect, but nice.

Read Best Reviews of Jenny George Rainier-Pieced Comforter Set with Iridescent Pleating Here

I read the previous review about the black stripes sewn on the comforter and was a bit nervous, but I went for it anyway. I'm glad I did. It's really pretty and goes well in my room. I don't mind the black and white pieces...it's nice to be able to accent with black (frames, throw pillows, etc.) The colors seems a bit more bland than the pictures look...the green is a bit more grey to me (might just be the lighting in my room though). And even though there is purple on it, and a coppery color, I'd have to say that the main color is almost a dull blue. It really is pretty and great for the price. I love the material too. I have been trying to find a comforter that doesn't attract dog hair like a magnet and so far this type of material is perfect. It's shiny and smooth, but not gaudy shiny. Overall I'm very happy with my purchase!

Want Jenny George Rainier-Pieced Comforter Set with Iridescent Pleating Discount?

If I could have given this zero stars I would have. The photo is very deceptive. While the photo shows lovely grey and purple colors, what you can't see are crazy 1"-wide sewn-on strips of black-and-white striped material that doesn't match at all. In the photo these bizarre stripes look like they are dark grey, but when you get the comforter you will see that they are really white and black zebra stripes that don't match the grey and purple at all. Since you can't see this in the photo it really should be mentioned in the written description. Why anyone thought this would be attractive is beyond me. Also, although I wouldn't have sent it back for this, the comforter is so thin it is more of a bedspread than a comforter. It may work for lightweight summer use, but it would not be warm enough for year-round use. Don't waste your money and your time on this one! It's going back today.

No comments:

Post a Comment