Thursday, February 27, 2014

Lush Decor Mia Drapery, Set of 2

Lush Decor Mia Drapery, Set of 2, Ivory/Blue/ChocolateI really like the look of the curtains. After hanging the curtians, it is obvious there is a problem with the length. I measured each of the curtian panels, which are supposed to be 84 inches in length. One panel is 83 inches, the other 84 inches. The other set I bought was off its specifications also-one panel is 82 inches and the other is 83 inches. Wish I could find my packaging slip, I'd return them.

Love these drapes!!! The color is perfect just like the photo online. They are a nice material and look great hanging up! I did not use the valance for a more modern look! Amazon shipped these super fast! Thanks

Buy Lush Decor Mia Drapery, Set of 2 Now

These are really beautful curtains. Very elegant looking. Not too heavy. If you are looking for a high end look these will do the trick.

I ended up returning them, only because they didn't work where I was planning to put them.

Read Best Reviews of Lush Decor Mia Drapery, Set of 2 Here

Love this curtains. Very elegant and look great. Put them with the valance on sliding doors and and used the balance for he kitchen window.

Want Lush Decor Mia Drapery, Set of 2 Discount?

I was hesitant to order curtains online but these really are nice quality and beautiful in my dining room. Don't let much light in but I'm ok with that in my dining room. Definitely would recommend and I'm purchasing the sage green for my living room.

Save 5% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment