Thursday, February 27, 2014

Set of 2 - Caress - Polyester Bed Pillows - Filled & Finished in USA - 2 Year Warranty

Set of 2 Caress Standard Pillowsi have only had the pillows for a few weeks, however they do retain their shape and stay cool. i purchased 4 of them to replace the pillows that were less than 2 yrs old and already falling apart.

they are truly as advertised.

Pillows by far worth the cost. There are comfortable and supportive. I would recommend them to anyone looking for reasonably priced pillows.

Buy Set of 2 - Caress - Polyester Bed Pillows - Filled & Finished in USA - 2 Year Warranty Now

I searched around for 4 standard pillows. I found a great price on Set of 2 Pillows. Happy with my purchase.

Read Best Reviews of Set of 2 - Caress - Polyester Bed Pillows - Filled & Finished in USA - 2 Year Warranty Here

I was looking for an affordable pillow on Amazon and all of them were really expensive, and then I ran across this, which is approx. $10.00 per pillow. They're decently comfortable, they get the job done. I wouldn't recommend this if you're really picky with your pillows. If you're just looking for something affordable to hold you over, or aren't picky, this is a great buy.

Want Set of 2 - Caress - Polyester Bed Pillows - Filled & Finished in USA - 2 Year Warranty Discount?

When ordering pillows I am kind of lost but after finding my husband the perfect pillow since he is so picky I thought finding me some would be very hard. I want my pillows soft when I sleep but thick enough for when I am sitting up in bed. When Hesse came in I thought they were perfect thy felt nice and fluffy and after breaking them in they would be perfect. They are very nice pillows and I am happy with them, they are very soft but are actually Turing out to be a little too fluffy. When I am sitting up in bed I have to stack them to be able to stay sitting up but after a while I have to move them around to sitting up again. When I sleep they are so fluffy until I put my head down then my head sinks in flat. And I need to be a little elevated at sleep do to acid reflux. After I lay my bed own it is like my bed is completely flat with pillow surrounding my head and I am a stomach sleeping so it is a little uncomfortable. For me I needed a little bit more firmness in my pillow. The pillow it self is very nice, these are king size and in past I have had pillows come apart at the seems so I check these ver closely and the seems are very strong and the pillow is well put together, the out Side of the pillow is very soft and comfortable against your skin. They are especially good for the shams and look very good when bed is made and all pillows are together.

Please don't misunderstand me,The seller was awesome, the shipped the pillows out very fast The pillows are exactly as described. So it isn't the sellers fault I didn't realize I was getting pillows so soft. I need a very soft bed due to severe arthritis so I have a pillow top with memory foam so I thought I needed pillows jut as soft. For so done that like pillows very soft them theses are for you but if you need firmness then you need to keep looking. I am hoping that the pillows will start to flatten with time.

Save 55% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment