Monday, March 31, 2014

Brentwood Faux Suede 2-Inch Foam Chairpad

Brentwood Faux Suede 2-Inch Foam Chairpad, BlackThis was really comfy on my solid wood chair. But it quickly lost any cushion after only a short cumulative duration of sitting.

I ordered this based on the reviews; unfortunately this is one of the times they really steered me wrong. After just (1) 8-1/2 hour day this thing was flat as a pancake. Even after returning the next day the foam had not returned to shape it was still flat and provides no cushion at all. I guess its true you get what you pay for this seat cushion is cheap in price and performs as well as should be expected for the price. I'll have to pay more and hopefully the next one will last more than 1 day.

Buy Brentwood Faux Suede 2-Inch Foam Chairpad Now

My desk chair is an antique made of hard wood. I purchased a foam pad at "Bloodbath and Beyond" a couple of months ago, it had ties to hold it to the back of the chair within a week one of the ties had torn loose. My boyfriend (really) sewed it back on, but it was torn again in a few days. Okay, I decided ties are not the answer and looked for one with a nonskid backing. That search led me to this one, and it's PERFECT!! Better than the other one in terms of firmness of the foam (it definitely feels comfortable but not too squishy) and it stays in place on the chair without ties. The other one actually wormed around a lot. Why tie a cushion to the chair? The ties are ugly, and the cushion still moves? Duh! This one is a huge improvement! Nice looking, doesn't move, and feels GREAT on my bum while sitting for hours at the computer. VERY happy with this purchase. Oh, one comment about the color I ordered "gold", because I really wanted beige and the photo looked very beigy and I was right it's not "gold" at all it's a neutral beige. Perfect for me but worth mentioning in case someone had an actual "gold" motif going and had expectations...

UPDATE: Okay, I've been told that is IS "goldish" in color, so I don't want to discourage sales of this color for those of you who may indeed call this color "gold". Can we just say it's "beige-ish gold"? :)

Read Best Reviews of Brentwood Faux Suede 2-Inch Foam Chairpad Here

This producr was exactly what the description said it would be. This pad is made from a nice foam. Some sites have described the Brentwood pads as "memory foam" but Amazon's description is honest. The cover is soft and so far any dirt has been easily brushed off. The dots on the back do hold the cushion in place, but don't expect them to keep this thing still if you have a squirmy child using it. Of course the real test will be whether the foam holds up over time ...

Want Brentwood Faux Suede 2-Inch Foam Chairpad Discount?

Pads are about 2 inches thick. That is about an inch thinner than other pads we have owned. We think they look better that way. Less like a pillow and more like a pad. The color is actually a little darker than shown. Which for us works great. We have owned them about a month now. No problems. Pad s do not not slide. Comfortable. Good looking. Well made.

No comments:

Post a Comment