Sunday, March 30, 2014

Down Etc Hypoallergenic 50/50 Goose Down Pillow

Down Etc Hypoallergenic 50/50 Goose Down Queen Pillow, WhiteThe pillow is almost perfect. The only negative would be that it does soften up, which I prefer a bit more support. The pillow does stay relatively cool, which is good, since I'm always rotating pillows around to get the cool side all night normally.

We stayed at a hotel for a few nights and I slept better then ever. The pillows were soft but firm and super fluffy and comfy. Before we left the hotel I contacted Down Etc, the pillow brand, to get the exact pillows they sold them and these were it. I was sad to find out that they were over $115 each so I checked my favorite place, and of course AMAZON had them for cheaper.

I now have the luxury of using the pillows every night. THEY ARE THE BEST.

And I have allergies and these dont bother me at all !!

Buy Down Etc Hypoallergenic 50/50 Goose Down Pillow Now

What more can I say? Very high quality. These pillows and a new air purifier with Hepa filter and my wife's asthma is gone.

Read Best Reviews of Down Etc Hypoallergenic 50/50 Goose Down Pillow Here

No comments:

Post a Comment