Wednesday, April 30, 2014

BALTIMORE RAVENS 6PC TWIN BEDDING SET, Comforter, 3pc Sheet Set, Pillow Sham, Bedskirt, New NFL Foot

BALTIMORE RAVENS 6PC TWIN BEDDING SET, Comforter, 3pc Sheet Set, Pillow Sham, Bedskirt, New NFL Football BoysThe Baltimore Ravens Twin Bedding Set arrived on time and is very nice. My grandson likes it very much. However, the top sheet has a hole in it. I notified the sender immediately and he notified the manufacturer to send me a new set of sheets. After waiting for more than a week, I again emailed the sender for an ETA of the new sheet and he forwarded the email from the manufacturer to me and said that he would once again contact the manufacturer. It's been more than two weeks and I have not had any additional communication from the sender or the manufacturer nor have I received a new sheet. Even though I like the product, I don't think that I would order from them again since it seems that they have dropped the ball. I'm having second thoughts about ordering from Amazon.com as well since I don't want to have this scenario repeated.

No comments:

Post a Comment