Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Lush Decor Animal Plush 4-Piece Comforter Set, Full

Lush Decor Animal Plush 4-Piece Comforter Set, Full, Royal Bluepiece of crap! not long enough and not wide enough. I had to cut the treads hanging off all around it. cheap!

I bought this set for the guest bedroom. Out of the bag, it wasn't the most luxurious bedding set, but it was acceptable for what I needed it for. I slept in it one night just to get a feel for the set. It was just fine. I don't have any complaints of loose threads like another review. I can not say how well these hold up over a period of time of everyday use. If you are looking for a decent priced bedding set for occasional use, though, this will serve just fine.

Buy Lush Decor Animal Plush 4-Piece Comforter Set, Full Now

No comments:

Post a Comment