Wednesday, April 30, 2014

SHEEX Side Sleeper Performance Pillow

SHEEX Side Sleeper Performance Pillow - StandardI bought the sheex pillow from bed bath and beyond, and let me tell you that this pillow was the best out of my pillow trials. I chose bed bath and beyond because of their hassle free return policy, its ridiculously great, they even accept an exchange up to a full year later, and if you have the receipt they'll give your money back up to a year. So they have quite a few nice pillows, My first pillow was the "indulgence" it was alright, its good for women but not too many men, next choice was the "my pillow" they only have one size of the pillow which sucks cause I know that I needed the blue pillow, I figured I would try the one they had and if I loved it after 2 weeks I would get my money back and order the one I needed from the site, it was horrible. The "My pillow" they have is the white one and its $59 which was the price of mostly all the pillows there. Next was the "claritin" which was $39, and it was from what seems like an ordinary pillow, some like it and some don't, then I tried the star of the review the "sheex" which was excellent, in keeping me cool the whole night, keeping me sleep, and keepi g me comfortable with no pain in the morning. I definitely care about my sleep as anyone should, however lots of ppl care less about their sleep, anyways this is a great pillow, try it...

Recently, I ordered it from Amazon. Within a week, the pillow has gone flat and lost it's original shape. I didn't expect it from nearly a $100 pillow. Pl save your money and buy another pillow.

Buy SHEEX Side Sleeper Performance Pillow Now

No comments:

Post a Comment