Thursday, July 31, 2014

2 Pcs Black Borrego Sherpa, Berber Throw Blanket, Down Alternative Comforter Set with Pillow Case Be

2 Pcs Black Borrego Sherpa, Berber Throw Blanket, Down Alternative Comforter Set with Pillow Case Bedding, TWIN Zise Bed CoverI love this comforter! It a true black which is my second favorite color,next to crimson. I am a man that is 6 feet tall,I weigh 350 pounds and sleep with a large body pillow. The comforter covers all that just right. It is thinner than most of the comforters I have had in past. I used it last night and found it warm and cozy. The white Berber side feels like soft fur,it feels great against skin. If I were you I would wear nothing or very little to bed,to enjoy the full effect of the Berber. I think I will buy one for my mom for Mother's Day.

Save 39% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment