Thursday, July 31, 2014

Pacific Coast ® Double Down Surround ® Pillow Set - Featured in Many Ritz-Carlton ® Hotels (2 Sta

Pacific Coast ® Double Down Surround ® Pillow Set - Featured in Many Ritz-Carlton ® HotelsMaybe I was expecting too much, or maybe I'm a seeker of perfection, but somehow these just weren't what I was hoping for in a luxury pillow. They're cozy and comfy, no doubt, but they flatten quite a bit and become a little harder than I expected during the night. I might have just stayed with the ordinary pillows I had, to be honest.

I stayed at a Hotel that used these pillows and they were just so comfortable that I had to have them at home as well.

Buy Pacific Coast ® Double Down Surround ® Pillow Set - Featured in Many Ritz-Carlton ® Hotels (2 Sta Now

RECEIVED MY PILLOWS TODAY...!

IT WAS CLEAR THAT THESE PILLOWS WERE USED, RETURNS FROM SOME-OTHER SHIPMENT...!

WHAT A BAG OVER THE HEAD AND A PUNCH IN THE FACE...!

I HAVE ALREADY CONTACTED THE COMPANY...WILL BE SENDING THEM BACK...!

THEN AGAIN, WHAT COULD ONE EXPECT FROM A STATE WHO HAS JUST LEGALIZED POT SMOKING...!

ALSO, BILLED BACK COMPANY FOR ALL CHARGES ON MY CREDIT CARD...!

A WHOLE NEW MEANING...USED BY THE "RITZ CARLTON HOTELS"

Read Best Reviews of Pacific Coast ® Double Down Surround ® Pillow Set - Featured in Many Ritz-Carlton ® Hotels (2 Sta Here

No comments:

Post a Comment