Friday, August 1, 2014

Woolrich 90 by 100-Inch Hudson Bay 6 Point Blanket

Woolrich 90 by 100-Inch Hudson Bay 6 Point Blanket, Natural with Multi StripesThese have been a family favorite for years. Only problem is that they really do not make a blanket for a double bed. The 4 point is for a twin and the 6 point is for a queen. If you have a double, go with the 6 point for good "coverage."

I bought one of these at "The Bay" store in Victoria, B.C. and wrestled it home on the plane as carry-on baggage. We live in a climate that is cool all summer and mild all winter, so we use our blanket almost all year around, usually over a set of flannel sheets. In the winter we warm the bed with a heated mattress pad and top it with a comforter. It's so comfy and there's not a lot of heavy weight, as we use no other blanket.

Yes, it's a bit expensive, but will last for decades, so consider it an investment in your health. You need your rest! Other blankets won't keep you warm, and will wear out within your lifetime. This one is an heirloom. We have no heirs so I'm wondering who to leave it to in my will. Amazon's price, by the way, is quite good for this particular blanket. If you need to give a wedding gift within this price range, a Hudson Bay blanket would be ideal. Highly recommended.

Buy Woolrich 90 by 100-Inch Hudson Bay 6 Point Blanket Now

When I ordered this Woolrich 90 by 100-inch Hudson's Bay 6pt blanket for less than $300.00 I was skeptical. I had priced the same blanket on the Woolrich website for a much higher price, so I was expecting, perhaps, to receive a knock-off. But, after the product arrived, I was pleased to discover that it was the genuine article. I used to have a Hudson's Bay blanket when I was a little boy and remembered how wonderful it was and seeing these for sale again into my adulthood, I realized how terrific it would be to have one in my life again. These blankets are the finest in the world made of 100% wool and they are good and heavy. These blankets will last a lifetime and keep you warm when it's cold. They are especially terrific if you are sick with a fever and trying to get rid of the chills. If you are thinking about getting a Hudson's Bay blanket and wondering whether it's a good investment, I can tell you that it truly is. These blankets are a one-of-a-kind and well-worth every penny.

Read Best Reviews of Woolrich 90 by 100-Inch Hudson Bay 6 Point Blanket Here

I couldn't believe I was spending this kind of money on a blanket, but I was looking for something special and found it. Softer than you'd expect for 100 percent wool. Dreamy to sleep under, and I can tell it will last for generations. A great item, and I might just order a few more.

Want Woolrich 90 by 100-Inch Hudson Bay 6 Point Blanket Discount?

A magnificent blanket! So warm and cozy! The cats love it. I love it. My wife loves it. What more is there to say?

Save 31% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment