Thursday, July 31, 2014

HealthSmart Side Sleeper Pillow - Neck Support

HealthSmart Side Sleeper Pillow - Neck SupportAll I have to say is that I'm a side sleeper and before using this pillow, I had headaches every night and woke up with neck pain that went all the way down my arm.

After using the pillow, no more headaches and no more neck and arm pain.

Hey, whatever it does just works. I'll be buying more.

I bought this pillow because I was looking for something soft against my face but still had something to help with snoring. The poly filled area is great for my face, but the neck roll part is a little too firm. I sleep with it and my husband says it helps. I wish the company could offer different firmness choices on the neck roll.

Buy HealthSmart Side Sleeper Pillow - Neck Support Now

Roll under your neck is hard as a rock. The rest of the pillow is great. If they could soften the roll it would be perfect

Read Best Reviews of HealthSmart Side Sleeper Pillow - Neck Support Here

The neck roll on this pillow is too hard. I laid my head on it to see if it was useable, but did not sleep on it. I was told by the seller that it could not be returned. So I am stuck with a $40 purchase that it not useable. I believe the ad should have shown that it could not be returned.

Want HealthSmart Side Sleeper Pillow - Neck Support Discount?

Neck support too firm. Make small incision and remove some filling material. Try it to see if you removed the correct amount for the support you like.

Hand stitch it back up and use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment