Thursday, July 31, 2014

Sarah Peyton 10-Inch Memory Foam Firm Support Mattress with Contour Pillow

Sarah Peyton 10-Inch Queen Memory Foam  Firm Support Mattress with 2 Contour PillowsAfter one full year of using this mattress, this is what I have to say:

STAY AWAY FROM THIS MATTRESS!!!!!

At first it feels great.. But then after a few (3-4) months, there are two very deep permanent dips in the bed. We rotate our mattress every 30 days (which we shouldn't have to do so often) and it is the most uncomfortable sleep I have EVER had the misfortune of experiencing.

This mattress is poorly made with cheap materials, and I only wish I could get a refund for it.

Never again will I buy anything Sarah Peyton.

It is terrible that ONE YEAR after buying a mattress that is supposed to last several years, we are already researching new mattresses.

This mattress came rolled up, about the size of a heavyweight punching bag. I unwrapped it, and let it sit on my floor to air out it took about 12 hours to come to full form. After that, it felt wonderful. I slept through the night, never waking, and felt refreshed in the morning. The smell was a little weird, but putting sheets over it solved the problem mostly. Also, if you're trying to save money by buying this, opt out of the two extra pillows and pay less for just the mattress. I found two much more decently sized pillows at the local Bed Bath and Beyond for $14.00. If you want save even more money, make your own foundation for the bed. I used two by fours, some plywood, and six cinderblocks, all dressed up with a little fabric to make it look good. All in all, a very good mattress for the money. Time will tell if it holds out.

Buy Sarah Peyton 10-Inch Memory Foam Firm Support Mattress with Contour Pillow Now

Especially compared to the price this mattress is one of the deals of the century. I tested several mattresses in department stores that felt not as comfortable and were triple the price. I was hesitant at the beginning because I don't believe in purchasing mattresses without testing them first (we spend too much of our lives on them) but I listened to my instinct and my wallet. I was more pleased than I was expected. Mattress came wrapped up and compressed (making it easy to move it around) and It took about 24 hours for it to get to its actual size. Yes, the smell was not that pleasant but not that horrible either. I burnt some essential oils and left my bedroom's window open and there you go, smell disappeared the day after. I am a lover of extra firm mattress and please note that this feels... really firm. Quality of my sleep improved. Shipping was super punctual, mattress was delivered the first day of the window I was given.

Read Best Reviews of Sarah Peyton 10-Inch Memory Foam Firm Support Mattress with Contour Pillow Here

My wife and I decided to buy this mattress when it was on sale for a little over $300. BEST decision we ever made! The mattress arrived immediately, rolled up in a blue tarp. I had to roll it out and let the foam expand, and within the hour, the mattress was ready to be used. The manufacturer suggests that you wait a few days before using it, but I couldn't wait. My wife and I were sleeping on it that same night.

We received two free pillows with the mattress. The pillows are a bit too slim, so our two kids use them. They're the perfect size for my 3 and 7 year old. I definitely have fallen in love with this mattress. I may sound like an infomercial when I say this BUT my back pains have disappeared once I started sleeping on this foam mattress. The size is perfect for my wife and I. I DEFINITELY recommend this product to everyone out there!

Want Sarah Peyton 10-Inch Memory Foam Firm Support Mattress with Contour Pillow Discount?

I've owned both the brand name and regular memory foam mattresses. Loved them both! This time the bed didn't meet up to the same level of comfort. The bed came curled up like a rug and must be laid out to let it rise, which was to be expected. However, it didn't rise to the full 10 inches still hasn't. I'm not sure if the bed is extra firm memory foam either, but I'm not very comfortable on it. My other memory foam beds I just sink into and immediately feel comfort. I wake up stiff and not well rested with this one. Disappointing for me. If you like firm memory foam then maybe this will work for you.

Save 38% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment